mangalapalliit33@gmail.com
The human behaviour nowadays has become artificial, people think if they donot show their artificial faces then we cannot live in the society. I beleive that we all have our individual personality and that should be the front view. I had experienced several times, people working in several MN C's behave artificially. They think are from a different world, work is work but will continue the same behaviour even when they meet their close friends or relatives. The behavioural pattern changes and try to act more than resembling themselves to be natural. Coming on to the way they speak, i had seen people turning their mouth to show that they speak english in a different way. If they are in a group they would speak naturally but if some new joins them every thing gets changed and starts showing attitude to dominate the new member...........it presents very unnatural........... I don't think i am the only person who felt it but has been listening this from many citizens........
No comments:
Post a Comment